Booking Terms and Conditions
1. At least a 50% deposit must be made when booking one of our courses.
2. Payment for courses must be made in full 10 days prior to the start date.
(Our classes are small for that individual tuition).
3. We are unable to offer refunds if you want to cancel your training course. In exceptional circumstances, we would discuss the situation for a resolution. (Possibly a credit note) A refund will not be made if you fail to attend your training course.
4. We are unable to offer a refund if you no longer wish to attend your original booking, you can change your booking to a future date. (This must be within 10 days prior to the start date of the course).
5. In the event of a cancellation where an alternative date cannot be provided in respect of that course, a full refund will be offered.
6. Training materials, hand-outs, and resources are only relevant to specific courses. These will be supplied within the tuition fees. Course fees do not include textbook, uniforms, and beauty kits unless specified.
7. Training notes and manuals are not to be copied under any circumstances. The training materials are for the sole use of the student that has attended the course with Harringtons Beauty Training. No responsibility will be accepted for other parties relying on the contents for practicing or carrying out treatments.
7a. Please note that the training manuals have been designed for you to use in the classroom and for home study. Complete the manuals to help you understand the theory behind the treatments.
8. You may be required to bring a model for some of the training courses.
9. If you are attending a waxing course, you must let the body hair grow as you will be working on each other. If for any reasons you cannot have treatments practiced on yourself, please contact us when booking the course so that we can find you a model. If you are attending eye treatments, do not wear false lashes and make-up. When attending manicure, gel polish, and extensions, it is important that you do not have gel or extensions on your own nails as you will need to practice on each other.
Tint and glue patch tests must be carried out at least 24/48hr prior to your course start date
10. Harringtons Beauty Training can ensure you that all courses will be kept to a maximum of 4 students.
11. Please wear a tunic and low heeled comfortable closed in shoes for health and safety reasons.
12. If you are contra-indicated to any products, please let us know when booking your course.
13. All students are required to observe and abide by all policies regarding health and safety, security, student conduct and any other regulations as set out by the training Centre.
And finally, we hope you enjoy your training